- Budapest to Serbia and Back to Budapest Again!
- Day 1 of SISY2018 at the Subotica City Hall
- Day 2 of SISY2018 at Subotica Tech
- Day 3 of SISY2018 at Subotica Tech
- Back to Budapest
- My Presentation on ‘Performance Analysis of Microsoft.Net and Java-Based Implementation of REST Web Services’
- Dinner at Hotel Galleria in Subotica
Today, Saturday, 15th September 2018 is the last day of the Conference in Subotica Serbia.
The program would conclude quite early and then we would go for lunch in some local place.
During the Session on Conceptual Intelligence, my friends Tamara Katic and Nemanja Milicevic presented a paper with title: ‘Comparing Sentiment Analysis and Document Representation Methods of Amazon reviews.
This is me at the reception of the Subotica, Tech
In this pics is a friend of mine, Silviu-Iulian Toc of the University Politehnica Polisoara, Romania. He presented a paper on Friday during the session on Intelligent Mechatronics and Intelligent Manufacturing Systems. The title of his paper is: ‘Modbus-OPC UA Wrapper using Node-RED and IoT-2040 with Application in Water Industry’. He did quite well as the presented with Adrian Korodi of the same school.
We went to some local place for lunch along Kelebia road.
Some ancient fireplace I saw at the place, I’ve not seen this before
7. A Review of the Conference
It’s been three long days of conference and now I’m just thinking to myself: ‘what have achieved, being here?’.
Sure I’ve achieved so much. These are just some of them:
- Of course I presented my paper
- I added a new country to the list of countries I’ve been to, Serbia
- Connected with scholar from different universities including: Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Obuda University, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Subotica Tech and other